Sunday, November 7, 2010

To achieve the negotiations, You Want

Negotiation works best if you get what you want at the end of it. Give me your story on the negotiations, I was part of one. Through the story surprisingly good working strategy of the negotiations, and what better to highlight. I hope that this will allow you to have a better provider.

I was meeting with my job because I was increased. It was many years ago. When I have first asked the increase is due to a protest repeated my husband. I decided to give and seek one. I expect that it can be obtained. Instead of this, I am invited to the meeting the agenda was insulted by this.(I) j. ' never asked to increase, and even more than what I called finally established.

Therefore, I decided to make my house and see how negotiations, the first thing in my way, I had my way to go is the fact that I was very important for the company I knew that it would afford me fire. Well you could let me go, but I much less retain them from me.

The company must be aware that most people are not ready to leave. Always have the upper hand because they are willing to commit to maintain the top. You never know how the company will respond to your requests, but the opening of the proceedings of the meeting, then you know that they will share with you.

I decided the best way to play the card was a meeting with a new offer in mind .lorsque I served in my work, I told him I'd put my review application. his eyes lit up and he wanted to be seen that I decided not to increase. Instead of this, I told him I was five times more than the increase in the wild is also entered. I told him that the company was insulted, me, I am offering my original application and that for me to consider how much am I a value for the company.

My boss wanted to laugh, to keep the control room.Tenacious.my very serious face showed that it is the place where laughter of negotiations.started.now is the preparatory work is necessary to know how a company can afford to pay, you need to know what other people with similar job and payé.Il shall be given at the beginning of the négociations.lorsque you negotiate your salary, basic research can be performed for all types of negotiations.

In my case, my work needs to be translated and gave me an increase in .c ' is because I've done enough preliminary research, it appears that, even if it is not equal to my numbers.(I) that, in order to increase in the issued to me.

No comments: